Ranger Up is proud to offer completely custom design work to our customers!
Welcome to the best place on earth to get custom military shirts, custom unit shirts, custom rugby shirts or custom event shirts!
If you can envision it we can probably do it, and we’ll keep working until you are 100% satisfied. We can do any type of printing from a simple standard print to hand-drawn allover print work. We can design on hoodies and standard fit shirts all the way to ultra thin vintage garments and anything in between. Seriously, if you can envision it, we can probably do it!
We can work in batches as small as 60 and as many as the tens of thousands.
For All-over print work there is a 144 piece minimum.
It varies for every project based on the type of garment you are printing on, the type of print, the number of colors, and the complexity of the artwork.
- Step 1: You write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us as much information as possible about the job you’d like us to complete. We’ll get back to you within one business day with an information packet that includes examples of our print/art capabilities, along with pricing for each style!
- Step 2: You pick what style and placement of the printing and tell us the approximate number shirts you want created so we can give you quote for the job. Our quote will only change if you change the parameters (e.g. switch from Jumbo to Allover print)
- Step 3: You accept the quote.
- Step 4: We ask for a non-refundable $350 down payment which applies towards your quote to begin design work.
- Step 5: We work on the design with your constant guidance until we get it right.
- Step 6: We send you the final artwork for approval. We ask you to check every tiny detail and make sure it is right.
- Step 7: You approve the art work.
- Step 8: You give us the final number of shirts that need to be printed, broken down by shirt size.
- Step 9: We bill you for the remainder of the quote.
- Step 10: We print and ship your completed order.
- Step 11: You now have the coolest custom shirts ever.
Past Custom Work