1) Beat the best military the world had ever seen while crushing all political adversaries trying to take control of the military.
2) Was asked to be king of the new world.
3) Retired instead.
4) Came out of retirement because the Continental Congress was sucking and the country was on the brink of civil war.
5) Unanimously elected President.
6) Was essentially Best President Ever by a wide margin showing amazing foresight about the nature of mankind and government as he established precedents still in use today.
7) Instead of running for a third term, reminds everyone that power corrupts and that no man should hold such power for too long and retires again.
This guy was so money that we actually put him on our money, making him both literally and figuratively, well...money."